Extending information,resources and links on renewable energy and energy conservation for Canadian farmers, agri-business and those who support them in order to enhance their ability to make sound and successful business decisions.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Canadian Farm Business Management Council and Renewable Energy

The Canadian Farm Business Management Council are making it possible for me to blog about renewable energy and energy conservation. I'm thankful for that because of the learning, and challenge that it involves and because I have a passion for agriculture. The more I learn about renewable energy and conservation within the agri-food context, the more I see there is to learn.

I know the information, contacts, and resources we have developed can help Canadian Farmers interested in producing or conserving energy. So now we are working on ways to make that information accessible - a FarmEnergyOnline blog is born.

So thanks to the Council for making this possible - to learn more about The Canadian Farm Business Management Council go to www.farmcentre.com

If you have a great resources that you'd like to share please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment