Extending information,resources and links on renewable energy and energy conservation for Canadian farmers, agri-business and those who support them in order to enhance their ability to make sound and successful business decisions.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Research results - not just for libraries anymore

I've often asked myself: what happens to the results of research? I've imagined that much of it ends up in storage somewhere never to be applied, valued or seen again.

I have new hope since researching today's blog (previously on solar projects in ON and now on research search engines). I found a site that presented research, articles, and other information documents on a broad range of topics.

Try it out at www.highbeam.com/help/membersOptions.hbr

This is a fee for service site, so I am still on the lookout for a similar free site.

So long for now,
Julie Harlow

No comments:

Post a Comment