Extending information,resources and links on renewable energy and energy conservation for Canadian farmers, agri-business and those who support them in order to enhance their ability to make sound and successful business decisions.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Not again with the fresh eyes...

One thing I hope to accomplish is to bring fresh perspective through my blogs. It is also what I hope to hear from research into renewable energy.

Often what I do hear fits more traditional ways of thinking -which surprised me at first considering renewable energy is an emerging industry. But the reality is that it takes lots of money to fund this research and the organizations that have money are well established and are conducting the research or are a funding partner for research, whatever the case they have considerable influence. The output is often something that supports their current business - which makes perfect sense.

That being said I think that a paradigm shift in R&D is required to develop sustainable solutions that support our society and the environment.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment