Extending information,resources and links on renewable energy and energy conservation for Canadian farmers, agri-business and those who support them in order to enhance their ability to make sound and successful business decisions.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Renewable Energy & Conservation the Perfect Couple

I firmly believe that conservation & renewable energy go hand in hand - with carbon sequestering on the side you have me (multi-tasking is a weak spot). I guess that is why I find biochar such an intriguing prospect. It is a potential renewable energy source, conserves and recycles nutrients (in some cases for hundreds of years) and has potential to sequester billions of tonnes of carbon annually.

Why haven't I heard of it before? Lots in the news about biofuels and turbines, hmmm.
Is multi-tasking still over-rated?

No comments:

Post a Comment